Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New UK Roku Channels Official Twitter Feed


Welcome back, everyone !!


Again, I'd like to start by extending an extra special greeting to some recent visitors. This time around the shout out goes to readers from both Turkey and Sweden who have all graced the pages of this blog since my last post. It's good to have you onboard and I hope you'll keep coming back for more.

Now, one certain way you can hear about any changes or updates to this blog is to follow my new Twitter feed. You will find it at the following location:-


http://twitter.com/ukrokuchannels


Although, I suppose the more modern way of putting it, would be to say... follow me:


@ukrokuchannels


Either way is fine by me and, given time, I'll probably try and integrate the Twitter feed to greater effect within this blog but, for now, I'd advise that you bookmark or otherwise make a note of those details so that you can remain at the forefront of all things Roku, here in the UK.


So, whether it's the latest information about any NEW Roku UK channels, Roku UK Private Channels, Roku UK Channel Store updates, Official Roku UK Channels, channel updates, channel removals, or just a heads-up about a new post on this blog (with a quick link, to read it) you'd be wise to make use of the UK Roku Channels new Twitter feed.


If you're into Roku in the UK, and want to be kept informed of all Roku UK news and other UK Roku facts, then these are the BEST places to find out about it. So, don't forget to visit often !!


That said, I should like to take this opportunity to say that I'll not be posting again for a few days. In fact, I'm not even sure what the subject matter of my next post will be. Basically, there's a myriad of ideas written down about posts I want to make on here but, as yet, I haven't picked out what the next one will be. So, let's just say that it will remain relevant to UK Roku users (as always) and will perhaps also be of interest to others of you, who may be considering the purchase of a Roku streaming media player in the UK, having read about the content on offer via this blog.


Anyway, that's about all for today.


So, take care, folks... and don't forget it's Valentine's Day on Thursday !!


You can expect my next post on either Friday (if I get time) or, at the very latest, by Saturday.


Until then...



That's all folks !!




No comments:

Post a Comment